Sound Control & Moisture Resistant Membrane for Engineered Hardwood, Parquet and Laminate Flooring
Whisper Mat® HW is a peel & stick non-permeable sheet membrane, which reduces impact and airborne sound transmissions and is a moisture/vapor barrier. Designed for use with engineered wood plank, wood parquet and laminate floors. Used where sound-control is required, specified or desired. Constructed of a Cross-Linked Poly-Olefin foam sheet combined with an aggressive rubberized adhesive, Whisper Mat HW combines sound absorption properties with moisture resistant properties making this an excellent system to enhance flooring installation performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Sound Reduction: IIC: 72 STC: 71
• Protects flooring from subfloor moisture/vapor emissions
• Approved over Radiant Heated Subfloors
• Easy, installer friendly installation
• Uniquely Thin System (1/8")
• Commercial and residential applications
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.